Dislikes Things NegroCollegeFund's Avatar

Default just a giggle mate

i deal with a lot of ignorant scammers, today was no exception. heres a brief view into how i deal with retards:

Never tell your password to anyone.
    1:36 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: hello mate!
    1:36 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: good day to you!
    1:37 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: top o' the mornin' lad
    1:37 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: is your unuaull is up for trade mate?>
    1:37 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: it unfortunately is not for sale/trade
    1:37 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: well how about upgrading for it mate?
    1:37 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: the previous high offer was 200 pure
    1:37 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: what would you offer
    1:37 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: you can free to check my storage it is stated on my profile
    1:38 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: well i can pay for the price on it for puers
    1:38 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: would you meed or exceed the previous high offer if i were willing to sell/trade
    1:38 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: meet*
    1:38 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: so what do you mean amte/
    1:39 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: alright i can add keys for it
    1:39 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: i have no intention of selling, but i do enjoy the valuation of the offers, just curious to hear if u would meet or exceed the previous high offer of 200 keys
    1:39 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: so siad 200 was the last time price for it right/>?
    1:39 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: correct
    1:40 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: well i can add 15 or maybe 20 keys for that
    1:40 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: is that ok for you mate?
    1:40 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: il make it 220
    1:40 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: excellent
    1:41 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: alright
    1:41 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: as stated, i have no intention of selling, but i shall reference your offer of 220 to all future inquiries
    1:41 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: so i am about to ask you if would it be alright to ask for an assurance that you and so am i aren't trading any duped items here.
    1:42 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: have you ever heard fraud/glitch items?
    1:42 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: i am familiar iwth various old means of exploiting items
    1:42 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: to my nkowneldge all of those were patched out long befor ethe halloween hats came about
    1:43 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: cause i was actually scammed bythose items 4 or 5 days ago
    1:43 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: and i lost 5 extremely expensive hats at the time.
    1:43 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: do you recall which item that was which was glitched
    1:43 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: well to make things clear mate.
    1:43 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: first , i am not accusing you of doing such thing as scamming
    1:44 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: 2nd , all i wanted is an assurance that before we trade our items we are sure that there are no items that are duped involved on our transaction
    1:44 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: well fortunately for you , we are not trading any items
    1:44 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: the hat is not for sale
    1:44 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: well my point here mate is i just want to make sure that we are not dealing fraud items here,
    1:44 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: well dont worry mate i trust you here thats why i am paying 220 keys for it
    1:45 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: yes except you are not paying for it because it is not for sale
    1:45 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: so you will not sell it to me for 220 keys?
    1:45 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: that is correct. i am only interested in what you would offer. i am unwilling to sell it for any cost
    1:46 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: well did you check the history of it amte?
    1:46 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: yes
    1:46 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: so that you will sell it for full price
    1:46 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: no, its jsut such a rare hat, 1 of 2, that it is difficult to set a price for it
    1:47 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: so i depend on the offers of those interested
    1:47 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: to gauge its value
    1:47 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: previously buyers were at 200 keys
    1:47 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: you have pushed the value to 220
    1:47 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: well you can free to hire one of those steam community admin to ask thier if your hat is really cost that ammount mate
    1:48 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: its 1 of 2, the value is set by what a player would be willing to pay- you claim to b wiling to pay 220, so that is the value
    1:48 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: you may withdrwa your offer if u like but i will reference this offer in all future negotiations
    1:49 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: alright. welll there are community admins taht will help you about that mate if you want more profit
    1:49 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: have you heard about steam community admins?
    1:50 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: they only use completed sales as reference
    1:50 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: i am the most recent completed sale of this hat
    1:50 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: yes but you can talk about that matter mate
    1:50 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: i got it for 5 buds when buds were 20 keys
    1:50 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: yeah
    1:50 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: so they value it at 100
    1:50 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: however i have received at least a dozen offers over 150
    1:50 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: with the highest being yours at 220
    1:51 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: yeah well i am trying to help you here mate . cause now a days there are a lot of fraud items that are exsiting now. and i am currenlty done checking my items under the supervision of Steam Vavle Moderators mate.
    1:51 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: thats why all of my items now are marketable for the full prices
    1:52 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: awesome, i shall forward this conversation to Steam admin sand ask them to also verify both your and my items
    1:52 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: alright.
    1:52 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: well do you know any mate?
    1:52 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: yes
    1:52 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: who is that admin mate?
    1:52 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: i helped drunken fool develop the idling program
    1:53 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: you should be familiar with him
    1:53 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: well i have also here mate . cause i still have i think 5 more hats that need to be clean up
    1:53 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: he was hired by valve after we broke the algorythim for the golden wrench event
    1:53 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: well we can hire him and help for this matter.
    1:53 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: wait
    1:53 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: let me message the admin if he is availabe.
    1:54 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: can i invite you in our group chat mate?
    1:54 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: http://steamcommunity.com/id/drunkenf00l
    1:54 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: you may add him if u like
    1:55 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: alright wait
    1:56 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: i am talking to an admin now mate . the one who is checking my stuff right now
    1:56 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: as an admin he will have access to your ip and all previously used ips so he will be able to check every single account youve ever logged on from
    1:56 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: yeah
    1:56 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: so can i invite you in our group chat now? dont worry this will not take long okay?
    1:57 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: steam admins can force an administratine group chat
    1:57 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: i dont need to join he can bring me to his
    1:57 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: what do you mean mate?
    1:58 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: if he cannot do this you should be careful as he may simply be impersonating an administrator
    1:58 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: yeah dont worry mate i trust him 100% cause he checked my frying two days ago. then later on he returned it and i just pay for his service
    1:59 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: awesome then as soon sa he forces the admin chat we can discuss it
    1:59 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: alright let me ask him first is if it is okay to him okay?
    2:00 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: im going to add your storage account so we can discuss this there
    2:00 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: alright
    2:00 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: can i invite you now?
    2:00 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: im sorry i think you mis understand
    2:00 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: huh?
    2:00 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: and admin char requires no invite
    2:00 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: sorry heeehe
    2:00 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: admin chat rquires no invite
    2:01 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: he can force the group chat
    2:00 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: well i already ask him mate
    2:01 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: can i invite you now?
    2:01 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: so that we can proceed?
    2:01 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: admin chats do not require an invite
    2:02 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: if he is unable to force the group chat then i believe he is scaming you mate
    2:02 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: no mate
    2:02 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: you should be more cautious in who you trust
    2:02 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: if he is scamming me me he must accept my frying pan and all of my stuff
    2:03 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: admin chats do not require an invite
    2:03 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: alright
    2:03 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: i will just tell him to add you or what?
    2:03 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: admins dont rely on the friends list to communicae
    2:03 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: you are being scammed
    2:03 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: yeah
    2:03 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: no mate
    2:03 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: you should try to protect yourself better
    2:03 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: i trust him
    2:03 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: http://steamcommunity.com/id/OfficialBilknuseren/
    2:03 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: thats why u were previously scammed im sure
    2:03 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: try to add him mate
    2:04 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: admins do not require friends list for interaction
    2:03 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: try to ask him
    2:03 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: lol
    2:04 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: hes a regular player
    2:04 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: youve been fooled
    2:04 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: im sorry for your loss
    2:04 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: i will relay this fraudulent account of the "admin" who scammed you along with the rest of the log to prevent him from getting anyone else
    2:04 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: no mate
    2:05 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: to protect you from future scams
    2:05 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: listen if he is a scammer he must get now my stuffs
    2:05 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: lol
    2:05 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: its my pleasure to help you
    2:05 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: alright well
    2:05 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: expect contact within 24 hours from a steam community advisor
    2:05 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: inregard to this false admin who has tried to scam you
    2:05 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: well i trust him very much mate
    2:06 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: i mean if he is a scammer mate then they will not return all of my stuff
    2:06 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: but he returned it back to me after checking it
    2:06 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: hes falsely telling you that hes ad admin when he clearly lacks the power of an admin
    2:06 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: he is likely trying to build your trust
    2:07 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: you should cut off communicatoin with him to protect yourself until real admins can address that account
    2:07 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: well. by the way do you know opskins site or what?
    2:07 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: yes
    2:07 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: have you tried to sell or buy some stuff there mate?
    2:08 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: no that site is dogshit
    2:08 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: dogshit?
    2:08 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: feces
    2:08 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: what do you mea by that?
    2:08 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feces
    2:08 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: solid or semisolid metabolic waste
    2:08 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: hahahaha
    2:09 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: Feces or faeces (British and Latin) are the solid or semisolid metabolic waste from an animal's digestive tract, discharged through the anus or cloaca during a process called defecation. Urine and feces together are called excreta.

Collected feces has various uses, namely as fertilizer or soil conditioner in agriculture, as a fuel source, or for medicinal purposes (fecal transplants or fecal bacteriotherapy, in the case of human feces).
    2:09 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: After an animal has digested eaten material, the remains of that material are discharged from its body as waste. Although it is lower in energy than the food from which it is derived, feces may retain a large amount of energy, often 50% of that of the original food.[1] This means that of all food eaten, a significant amount of energy remains for the decomposers of ecosystems. Many organisms feed on feces, from bacteria to fungi to insects such as dung beetles, who can sense odors from long distances.[2] Some may specialize in feces, while others may eat other foods as well. Feces serve not only as a basic food, but also as a supplement to the usual diet of some animals. This is known as coprophagia, and occurs in various animal species such as young elephants eating the feces of their mothers in order to gain essential gut flora, or by other animals such as dogs, rabbits, and monkeys.
    2:09 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: Feces and urine, which reflect ultraviolet light, are important to raptors such as kestrels, who can see the near ultraviolet and thus find their prey by their middens and territorial markers.[3]
    2:09 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: Seeds also may be found in feces. Animals who eat fruit are known as frugivores. An advantage for a plant in having fruit is that animals will eat the fruit and unknowingly disperse the seed in doing so. This mode of seed dispersal is highly successful, as seeds dispersed around the base of a plant are unlikely to succeed and often are subject to heavy predation. Provided the seed can withstand the pathway through the digestive system, it is not only likely to be far away from the parent plant, but is even provided with its own fertilizer.
    2:09 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: Organisms that subsist on dead organic matter or detritus are known as detritivores, and play an important role in ecosystems by recycling organic matter back into a simpler form that plants and other autotrophs may absorb once again. This cycling of matter is known as the biogeochemical cycle. To maintain nutrients in soil it is therefore important that feces return to the area from which they came, which is not always the case in human society where food may be transported from rural areas to urban populations and then feces disposed of into a river or sea.
    2:10 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: The distinctive odor of feces is due to bacterial action. Gut flora produce compounds such as indole, skatole, and thiols (sulfur-containing compounds), as well as the inorganic gas hydrogen sulfide. These are the same compounds that are responsible for the odor of flatulence. Consumption of foods prepared with spices may result in the spices being undigested and adding to the odor of feces.
    2:10 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: gagagagaga
    2:10 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: The perceived bad odor of feces has been hypothesized to be a deterrent for humans, as consuming or touching it may result in sickness or infection.[4] Human perception of the odor may be contrasted by a non-human animal's perception of it; for example, an animal who eats feces may be attracted to its odor.
    2:10 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: In humans and depending on the individual and the circumstances, defecation may occur daily, or once every two or three days to several times a day. Extensive hardening of the feces may cause prolonged interruption in the routine and is called constipation.

Human fecal matter varies significantly in appearance, depending on diet and health.[5] Normally it is semisolid, with a mucus coating. The brown coloration comes from a combination of bile and bilirubin, which comes from dead red blood cells.
    2:10 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: In newborn babies, initially fecal matter is yellow-green after the meconium. This coloration comes from the presence of bile alone. In time, as the body starts expelling bilirubin from dead red blood cells, it acquires its familiar brown appearance, unless the baby is breast feeding, in which case it remains soft, pale yellowish, and not completely malodorous, until the baby begins to eat significant amounts of other food.

Throughout the life of an ordinary human, one may experience many types of feces. A "green" stool is from rapid transit of feces through the intestines (or the consumption of certain blue or green food dyes in quantity), and "clay-like" appearance to the feces is the result of a lack of bilirubin.
    2:10 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: Pets can be trained to use litter boxes or wait to be allowed outside to defecate. Training can be done in several ways, especially dependent on species. An example is crate training for dogs. Several companies market cleaning products for pet owners whose pets have soiled carpets in the home.
    2:10 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: Fertilizer
    The feces of animals often are used as fertilizer; see guano and manure.

Energy source
    Dry animal dung is used as a fuel source in many countries around the world by burning it. Some animal feces, especially those of camel, bison, and cattle, are used as fuel when dried.[6]

Animals such as the giant panda[7] and zebra[8] possess gut bacteria capable of producing biofuel. The bacteria, Brocadia anammoxidans, can create the rocket fuel hydrazine from feces.[9][10]
    2:10 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: A coprolite is fossilized feces and is classified as a trace fossil. In paleontology they give evidence about the diet of an animal. They were first described by William Buckland in 1829. Prior to this they were known as "fossil fir cones" and "bezoar stones". They serve a valuable purpose in paleontology because they provide direct evidence of the predation and diet of extinct organisms.[11] Coprolites may range in size from a few millimetres to more than 60 centimetres.
    2:10 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: Paleofeces are ancient human feces, often found as part of archaeological excavations or surveys. Intact feces of ancient people may be found in caves in arid climates and in other locations with suitable preservation conditions. These are studied to determine the diet and health of the people who produced them through the analysis of seeds, small bones, and parasite eggs found inside. These feces may contain information about the person excreting the material as well as information about the material. They also may be analyzed chemically for more in-depth information on the individual who excreted them, using lipid analysis and ancient DNA analysis. The success rate of usable DNA extraction is relatively high in paleofeces, making it more reliable than skeletal DNA retrieval.[12]
    2:10 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: The reason this analysis is possible at all is due to the digestive system not being entirely efficient, in the sense that not everything that passes through the digestive system is destroyed. Not all of the surviving material is recognizable, but some of it is. Generally, this material is the best indicator archaeologists can use to determine ancient diets, as no other part of the archaeological record is so direct an indicator.[13]
    2:10 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: stop pls
    2:10 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: pls
    2:11 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: A process that preserves feces in a way that they may be analyzed later is called the Maillard reaction. This reaction creates a casing of sugar that preserves the feces from the elements. To extract and analyze the information contained within, researchers generally have to freeze the feces and grind it up into powder for analysis.[14]
    2:11 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: Animal dung occasionally is used as a cement to make adobe mudbrick huts,[15] or even in throwing sports such as cow pat throwing or camel dung throwing contests.[16]

Kopi Luwak (pronounced [ˈkopi ˈlu.aʔ]), or civet coffee, is coffee made from coffee berries that have been eaten by and passed through the digestive tract of the Asian palm civet (Paradoxurus hermaphroditus). Giant pandas provide fertilizer for the world's most expensive green tea.[17] In Malaysia, tea is made from the droppings of stick insects fed on guava leaves.

In northern Thailand, elephants are used to digest coffee beans in order to make Black Ivory coffee, which is among the world's most expensive coffees.[17]

Dog feces were used in the tanning process of leather during the Victorian era. Collected dog feces, known as "pure", "puer", or "pewer",[18] were mixed with water to form a substance known as "bate." Enzymes in the dog feces helped to relax the fibrous structure of the hide before the final stages of tanning.[19]
    2:11 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: Elephants, hippos, koalas and pandas are born with sterile intestines, and require bacteria obtained from eating the feces of their mothers to digest vegetation.
    2:11 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: Feces is the scientific terminology, while the term stool is also commonly used in medical contexts.[20] Outside of scientific contexts, these terms are less common, with the most common layman's term being poo (or poop in North American English). The term shit is also in common use, although is widely considered vulgar or offensive. There are many other terms, with some of the more widely used being crap, dump, load and turd.[21]
    2:11 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: The word faeces is the plural of the Latin word faex meaning "dregs". In most English-language usage, there is no singular form, making the word a plurale tantum;[22] out of various major dictionaries, only one enters variation from plural agreement.[23]
    2:11 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: Synonyms
    Further information: Shit
    "Feces" is used more in biology and medicine than in other fields (reflecting science's tradition of classical Latin and New Latin)

In hunting and tracking, terms such as dung, scat, spoor, and droppings normally are used to refer to non-human animal feces
    In husbandry and farming, manure is common.
    Stool is a common term in reference to human feces. For example, in medicine, to diagnose the presence or absence of a medical condition, a stool sample sometimes is requested for testing purposes.[24]
    The term bowel movement(s) (with each movement a defecation event) is also common in health care.
    As with urine, there are many synonyms in informal registers for feces. Many are euphemismistic, colloquial, or both; some are profane (such as shit), whereas most belong chiefly to child-directed speech (such as poo or poop) or to crude humor (such as deuce or turd). It is also represented in emoji form in the Miscellaneous Symbols and Pictographs block of Unicode as U+1F4A9 💩 pile of poo, called unchi or unhci-kun in Japan.[25][26]
    2:11 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: The feces of animals often have special names, for example:

Non-human animals
    As bulk material dung
    Individually droppings
    Cattle
    Bulk material cow dung
    Individual droppings cow pats, meadow muffins, etc.
    Deer (and formerly other quarry animals) fewmets
    Wild carnivores scat
    Otter spraint
    Birds (individual) droppings (also include urine as white crystals of uric acid)
    Seabirds or bats (large accumulations) guano
    Herbivorous insects, such as caterpillars and leaf beetles frass
    Earthworms, lugworms etc. worm castings (feces extruded at ground surface)
    Feces when used as fertilizer (usually mixed with animal bedding and urine) manure
    Horses horse manure, roadapple (before motor vehicles became common, horse droppings were a big part of the rubbish communities needed to clean off roads)
    2:11 PM - Call from The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade started.
    2:11 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: Feelings of disgust
    Main article: Human feces
    In all human cultures, feces elicit varying degrees of disgust, a basic human emotion.[citation needed] Disgust is experienced primarily in relation to the sense of taste (either perceived or imagined) and, secondarily to anything that causes a similar feeling by sense of smell, touch, or vision.
    2:11 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: See also
    iconBiology portal
    Coprophagia
    Coprophilia
    Coprophilous fungi
    Cow dung
    Fecal plug
    Manure
    Night soil
    Sanitation
    Scatology
    Coprolite
    2:12 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: References
    Jump up ^ Biology (4th edition) N.A.Campbell (Benjamin Cummings NY, 1996) ISBN 0-8053-1957-3
    Jump up ^ Heinrich B, Bartholomew GA (1979). "The ecology of the African dung beetle". Scientific American. 241 (5): 14656. doi:10.1038/scientificamerican1179-146.
    Jump up ^ "Document: Krestel". City of Manhattan, Kansas. Retrieved 11 February 2012.
    Jump up ^ Curtis V, Aunger R, Rabie T (May 2004). "Evidence that disgust evolved to protect from risk of disease". Proc. Biol. Sci. 271 Suppl 4 (Suppl 4): S1313. doi:10.1098/rsbl.2003.0144. PMC 1810028 Freely accessible. PMID 15252963.
    Jump up ^ Stromberg, Joseph, ...Nine surprising facts about feces..., Vox, Friday, January 23, 2015
    Jump up ^ "Dried Camel Dung as fuel".
    Jump up ^ "Panda Poop Might Help Turn Plants Into Fuel". News.nationalgeographic.com. 2013-09-10. Retrieved 2013-10-02.
    Jump up ^ Kathryn Hobgood Ray (August 25, 2011). "Cars Could Run on Recycled Newspaper, Tulane Scientists Say". Tulane University news webpage. Tulane University. Retrieved March 14, 2012.
    Jump up ^ Bacteria Eat Human Sewage, Produce Rocket Fuel
    Jump up ^ Harhangi, HR; Le Roy, M; van Alen, T; Hu, BL; Groen, J; Kartal, B; Tringe, SG; Quan, ZX; Jetten, MS; Op; den Camp, HJ (2012). "Hydrazine synthase, a unique phylomarker with which to study the presence and biodiversity of anammox bacteria". Appl. Environ. Microbiol. 78: 7528. doi:10.1128/AEM.07113-11. PMC 3264106 Freely accessible. PMID 22138989.
    Jump up ^ "coprolites - Definitions from Dictionary.com".
    Jump up ^ Poinar, Hendrik N.; et al. (10 April 2001). "A Molecular Analysis of Dietary Diversity for Three Archaic Native Americans". PNAS. 98 (8): 43174322. doi:10.1073/pnas.061014798. PMC 31832 Freely accessible. PMID 11296282.
    Jump up ^ Feder, Kenneth L., Linking to the Past: A Brief Introduction to Archaeology. New York: Oxford University Press, 2008. Print.
    Jump up ^ Stokstad, Erik (28 July 2000). "Divining Diet and Disease From DNA". Science. 289 (5479): 530531. doi:10.1126/science.289.5479.530.
    Jump up ^ "Y
    2:12 PM - Call with The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade ended.
    2:12 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: External links
    Look up feces or faeces in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
    Wikimedia Commons has media related to Feces.
    Look up feces in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
    MedFriendly's Article on Feces
    2:12 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: if you have any other questions or concerns regarding feces i can get more sources
    2:13 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: alright
    2:13 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: thanks for your explaination
    2:13 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: hehhhehe
    2:13 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: no problem
    2:14 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: well if you want to trade it to me . remember i can offer for 220 keys for that
    2:14 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: i understand. i shall wait for ad admin to trigger the forced item verification chat
    2:14 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: thank you for your time and i look forward to the verification process
    2:14 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: alright
    2:16 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade is now Offline.

__________________________________________________ ___

Never tell your password to anyone.
    Monday, June 12, 2017
    2:20 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: hey
    2:21 PM - bilknuseren: Hello Mr. ️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius.
    2:21 PM - bilknuseren: How may i help you?
    2:21 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: i just wanted to let you know that i sent your ddopey buddy 20 minutes of cpoy pastes about poop
    2:21 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: 2:10 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: stop pls
    2:10 PM - The Mighty Bob ` SmurfingTrade: pls
    2:21 PM - bilknuseren: What do you want from me?
    2:21 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: tell him to not be so obvious
    2:22 PM - bilknuseren: Do you want me to Check your items?
    2:22 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: i wish you the best of luck in your efforts i believ eyou guys do gods work
    2:22 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: no i want you to continue wht u are doing, but to be less obvious
    2:22 PM - bilknuseren: What do you mean?
    2:22 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: youll figure it out
    2:22 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: have a great day sir
    2:22 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: truly doing gods work
    2:23 PM - bilknuseren: Alright. I will record all of this and i will use this conversation an evidence for accusing me.
    2:23 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: very well, i shall forward both this and his conversation to steam community adminstration
    2:23 PM - bilknuseren: Remember that i am Steam Community Admin. And i can easily trace your account.
    2:23 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: Feces or faeces (British and Latin) are the solid or semisolid metabolic waste from an animal's digestive tract, discharged through the anus or cloaca during a process called defecation. Urine and feces together are called excreta.

Collected feces has various uses, namely as fertilizer or soil conditioner in agriculture, as a fuel source, or for medicinal purposes (fecal transplants or fecal bacteriotherapy, in the case of human feces).
    2:24 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: After an animal has digested eaten material, the remains of that material are discharged from its body as waste. Although it is lower in energy than the food from which it is derived, feces may retain a large amount of energy, often 50% of that of the original food.[1] This means that of all food eaten, a significant amount of energy remains for the decomposers of ecosystems. Many organisms feed on feces, from bacteria to fungi to insects such as dung beetles, who can sense odors from long distances.[2] Some may specialize in feces, while others may eat other foods as well. Feces serve not only as a basic food, but also as a supplement to the usual diet of some animals. This is known as coprophagia, and occurs in various animal species such as young elephants eating the feces of their mothers in order to gain essential gut flora, or by other animals such as dogs, rabbits, and monkeys.

Feces and urine, which reflect ultraviolet light, are important to raptors such as kestrels, who can see the near ultraviolet and thus find their prey by their middens and territorial markers.[3]

Seeds also may be found in feces. Animals who eat fruit are known as frugivores. An advantage for a plant in having fruit is that animals will eat the fruit and unknowingly disperse the seed in doing so. This mode of seed dispersal is highly successful, as seeds dispersed around the base of a plant are unlikely to succeed and often are subject to heavy predation. Provided the seed can withstand the pathway through the digestive system, it is not only likely to be far away from the parent plant, but is even provided with its own fertilizer.

Organisms that subsist on dead organic matter or detritus are known as detritivores, and play an important role in ecosystems by recycling organic matter back into a simpler form that plants and other autotrophs may absorb once again. This cycling of matter is known as the biogeochemical cycle. To maintain nutrients in soil it is therefore important that feces return to the area from which they ca
    2:24 PM - bilknuseren is now Offline.
    2:24 PM - bilknuseren is currently offline, they will receive your message the next time they log in.
    2:24 PM - ⭐️Negro Alexandrovich Ramius: lel

https://steamrep.com/search?q=http%3...BuildingBob%2F
    https://steamrep.com/search?q=http%3...Bilknuseren%2F

US Ambassador to Dumbassland McFool's Avatar

classic children using fear of 'tracing' or being a moderator. That shit is old and gold I remember that shit in like old school 2d runescape or ultima