Default Terraria server info and general discussion.

Server info:
    Game Version: 1.3.0.5
    IP: idle.negroserver.com:7775
    Tshock Version: 4.3.5.0

Plugins:
    Essentials+
    InfiniteChests
    RegionVision
    Replenisher
    TeleportRequests
    CreativeMode
    HousingDistricts

Notes:
    • The server uses SSC (Server-side characters). Which means you won't be able to use your singleplayer characters in it.
    • If you're having any issue with anything please report it to me, and I'll try my best to help/fix them.
    • Some if not most commands are reserved for admins(You know which ones with just a simple glance), reasoning behind is to avoid griefing and to deliver an almost-vanilla experience to our users. BUT, if you think a command should be allowed for normal users you're more than welcome to suggest.
    • For housing districts, contact an admin(A.K.A Negro and I) to set it down for you, reasoning behind this is that I don't want people building un-breachable walls around someone's house. But as stated above, I'm open for suggestions.
    • Current map is Crimson and Expert-mode.

Have fun and please enjoy.
    Last edited by Moon; July 18th, 2015 at 01:33 PM. Reason: stuff

SteamOsuLastFM

US Ambassador to Dumbassland McFool's Avatar

I'm just here to say that Terraria and Minecraft are out, and factorio is in:

It's everything that was good about the modded minecraft server without the huger piles of shit that were lame.

Although it does suffer from that minecraft server in that there is no real end game or goal (kind of like when McFool said there should be combat and then whiners were like no and then now theres to be combat) and you'll get tired of it eventually - it takes much longer and I've probably pumped 100 hours into this shit.