Dislikes Things NegroCollegeFund's Avatar

Default Contracted work orders

This thread will hold information regarding the jobs i currently have/need sub contracted. If u want to discuss something in this thread, make your own thread in a diff forum. This is merely to record shit my brain cannot.

Please include some examples of your past work if you apply for any position desired herein.

Unawarded contracts

Mapper
    Modeler/Texturer/Animator
    Negroserver Media/Social Media
    Sourcemod Plugin Coder

Awarded Contracts
    Last edited by Hurp Durp; March 9th, 2014 at 10:34 PM.

MAPPER

Negroserver, the finest of fine gaming communities, is seeking an experienced mapper to create, modify, and maintain maps for a number of games/servers. If you feel you fit the requirements, and are competent enough to apply, you may do so in this thread. Serious inquiries only please. We already have several shit map makers. We are only seeking experienced individuals capable of producing content that meets or exceeds current quality.

MODELING/ANIMATION

Negroserver, the finest of fine gaming communities, is seeking an experienced modeler/animator to create and maintain custom content for our many servers. No specific program is required, as long as you know how to create content for use in Sourcebased games. ​ If you feel you fit the requirements, and are competent enough to apply, you may do so in this thread. Serious inquiries only please.

MEDIA MANAGER

Negroserver, the finest of fine gaming communities, is currently seeking a creative, energetic, devoted person capable of producing video, audio, and still imagery for the purpose of promoting negroserver. You will be given a youtube account, a google+ account, access to all community interfaces and will be expected to maintain and update them regularly, as a representative of Negroserver. You are required to have experience in video editing, audio editing, youtube shit, photoshopping and possibly some website coding. You may also benefit from creative writing experience and social skills, as you may need to deal with the public/advertising. If you feel you fit the requirements, and are competent enough to apply, you may do so in this thread. Serious inquiries only please.

CODER

Negroserver, the finest of fine gaming communities, is currently seeking a versatile coder. Our immediate need is someone who can code pawn, however a future need for lua, C, and possibly others is expected. In addition to this, any web code knowledge is also valuable to us, as we hope to implement databases and other cross-server tools and benefits for our clientele. If you feel you fit the requirements, and are competent enough to apply, you may do so in this thread. Serious inquiries only please.

I can build pretty stuff in minecraft, where do i fall into this?

SteamOsuLastFM

Quote Originally Posted by Moon View Post
    I can build pretty stuff in minecraft, where do i fall into this?
    12 YEAR OLD

Negroserver, the finest of fine gaming communities, is currently seeking a 12 year old. You must be proficient at mspaint 3d and inept at everything else. Poor grammar and misuse of 'on' and 'in' is mandatory. Being retarded, poor, or dominican are recommended. Must be stupid enough to subconsciously encourage users to belittle you. If you feel you fit the requirements, and are competent enough to apply, you may do so in this thread. Serious inquiries only please.